toga Index du Forum
Forum de la Team of Gamers Alone !
toga Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My Facebook Account Has Been Deleted ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    toga Index du Forum -> ((Call of Duty)) -> Questions & Aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: My Facebook Account Has Been Deleted Répondre en citant

My Facebook Account Has Been Deleted

I check out Facebook about once per week or less. one moment its there the next gone. Thank you for the email address, I emailed Facebook about the situation and hopefully they both get their pages back. I kept in contact with thousands. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I am a 6 time champion drag racer with lots of fans. I have also worked with the ACLU in the past and will be passing this case onto them to review. Ive thought of asking the Palo Alto Police Department me to go with me to visit their offices when I go to their offices. The most youll every get is an email saying your account has been permanently disabled dont try contacting us again. Think they respond to inquires, havnt had a response yet. used it last night and it was fine. If your Goal is to Socialize online with family, friends, and people with alike interest, do what I did, create your own Social Network, and invite your friends there, and cut out the middle man, whos cutting you off. I have less than 50 friends, no weird photos or anything else posted there. Give me as many important details about your particular case as you can, and lets stand up for justice to be done so Facebook becomes the best place for everyone to be a part of. I agree I violate the terms of Facebook and I dont want to use it. I want my family pictures back. Finances & Taxes. .. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window) Related Comments (52) pat Same shit! Tish Besides being terribly pissed off I guess Id have to make a new account with a different address and hope to find some contacts via other contacts. I am furious because I had pictures of my sixteen-month old son on it that werent backed-up because I was naive and thought this wouldnt be an issue. One of the best ways to keep up with whats going on in the world taken away. All advise, from police, states attorney, teachers, etc not to send anything. We had spent a lot of time building our fan page, and friend list. Plus family, friends etc. No customers service, no links or emails to write to for assistance. I have had no one be asked for ID. They have basically stolen my copyrighted material by not allowing me access to take it down on my other related pages that can only be accessed through my personal account which no longer exists. I was told i cant use my personal page as my business page and the deleted everything. My business still hasnt been able to recover. I followed their rules. Emailing now Kasia Dear Lisa it just happened to me, how did you solve it? Doc Synizter Tried to login into Facebook starting yesterday and my account is just gone. I guess you are not allowed to speak your mind and just have to be a mindless idiot. I just want my account to be re activated, so I can de activate myself so I never have to go through this again. .. Ive lost a lot of valuable information about old friends (Im 67, retired from Stanford Medical Center, etc) 5a02188284
facebook for nook color applos jessica ya entraron a facebookestados raros de facebookhow to decrypt password of facebookpirater facebook v 1.0.1ipad facebook chat list hidedownload facebook album with chromeinstall hacker facebookfacebook event invite all firefoxdescargar chat para facebook

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    toga Index du Forum -> ((Call of Duty)) -> Questions & Aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation